UPSC Recruitment 2020 : 34 – Post
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 16/2020 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS the Official website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Assistant Legal Adviser – 02 post
- Medical Physicist – 04 post
- Public Prosecutor – 10 post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 18 post , Total Post : 34
- Qualification :
- Assistant Legal Adviser – (i)Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute; and (ii) Three years experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws. OR (i) Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute; and (ii) One year experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
- Medical Physicist -Post Graduate degree in Physics from a recognised University plus Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics from a recognised University and internship of minimum twelve months in a recognised well equipped Radiation Therapy Department.
- Public Prosecutor – Degree in Law of a recognized University. (ii) Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet.
- Assistant Engineer – Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute Or equivalent. Note : Or equivalent means a pass in Section “A” and Section “B” of AMIE of the Institution of Engineer (India) in relevant branch of Engineering.
- APPLICATION FEE : Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card, No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Age Limit : 1.Assistant Legal Adviser -40 years, 2.Medical Physicist – 35 years, 3. Public Prosecutor – 35 years, 4. Assistant Engineer – 30 years.
- Application Last Date : 31/12/2020
Selection Process :
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
How to Apply : UPSC Recruitment 2020 : 34 – Post
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
Note: If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Here : http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Get All Government And Other Letest Jobs Update: please Visit our website @ www.gujaratsarakarijob.in
Join Telegram: https://t.me/gujaratsarakarijob
gujaratsarakarijob.in here: New letest jobs in 2020, Gujarat & indian Government jobs, Railway – police – banks – GPSC – UPSC – NEET – nagarpalika – private jobs – company jobs & All other Jobs Update here.. Like – Apply online, call letter, Admit card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study material, Old Question papers, paper solution, Provisional Answer key, Results, Merit list, Walk in interview.
All Exam Notification, Exam Date, Exam Fees, Syllabus, Online Application Process, Exam Preparation Tips, Exam Study Material is All in one Education information website, like Education paripatra, std 1 to 12 all material, textbook, Timetable, all information so Daily visit This Site : gujaratsarakarijob.in
for More Updates.