These documents are required for corona vaccination,the government has issued guidelines.
These documents are required for corona vaccination,the government has issued guidelines.The central government on Monday unveiled guidelines for a massive vaccination campaign in the country. Under the first phase of the vaccination campaign, the government is planning to vaccinate an estimated 300 million people. This includes health workers, people over the age of 50. In the first phase, the government is planning to vaccinate an estimated 300 million people. An estimated 100 to 200 people will be vaccinated every day during each session. The new voter list for the Lok Sabha and Assembly elections will be used to determine the population.
Required Document of corona vaccination:
12 photo identification documents including voting identity card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport and pension document can be used to register on Co-Win website.
Guidelines for corona vaccination:
- The guideline for the vaccine is that about 100 to 200 people will be vaccinated during each session during the day.
- After the vaccine is applied, the person will be monitored for 30 minutes. – The vaccination team will have a total of five members.
- If there is adequate arrangement at the place of vaccination and waiting room is arranged, another session can be arranged.
- The Covid Vaccine Intelligence Network (CO-WIN) system is a digital platform used to find beneficiaries listed for vaccination.
- Only those who are already registered will be vaccinated on the spot, registration cannot be done on the spot.
- Vaccine vials should be kept away from sunlight when a person comes for vaccination.
- The vial will be opened only when the person arrives for vaccination.
- All unused vaccines with ice packs will need to be returned to distribution cold chain locations after the session.
- First health workers, frontline workers and people over 50 years of age will be vaccinated.
- Vaccination of people under the age of 50 with severe disease and the rest can be done depending on the epidemic status and availability of vaccines.
- About 30 crore people will be vaccinated under the first phase of vaccination.