SAI Recruitment 2021
SAI Recruitment 2021, sai recruitment 2021 apply online, SAI Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Coaches across 26 sports disciplines is on a contractual basis. All the coaches presently working with SAI must apply afresh. It is to be noted that this recruitment is not for Target Olympic Podium Scheme, TOPS. Those candidates who are interested in working exclusively in TOPS NCOE must not apply for this recruitment.
Sports Authority of India, SAI Recruitment 2021 notification for 220 Assistant Coach Posts has been released. Candidates who are interested must note that the last date to fill the online application form is October 10, 2021. The online registration link would be available soon on the official website of SAI, sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
Total Post :
- Archery 13
- Athletics 20
- Basketball 6
- Boxing 13
- Cycling 13
- Fencing 13
- Football 10
- Gymnastics 6
- Handball 3
- Hockey 13
- Judo 13
- Kabaddi 5
- Karate 4
- Kayaking & Canoeing 6
- Kho-Kho 2
- Rowing 13
- Sepak Takraw 5
- Shooting 3
- Softball 1
- Swimming 7
- Table Tennis 7
- Taekwondo 6
- Volleyball 6
- Weightlifting 13
- Wrestling 13
- Wushu 6
- Total Post – 220
Vacancy Details :
- Unreserved – 90
- SC – 33
- OBS – 59
- EWS – 22
- ST – 16
- All the coaches presently working with SAI on contract basis shall apply afresh.
- These vacancies are not for TOPS NCOE. The same, if any, will be published separately. A Coach intent
to work exclusively in TOPS NCOE need not apply.
Important Dates :
- online registration opening – 27 August, 2021 at 11 am
- online registration Closing date – 10 October, 2021 till 5 pm
- Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/ Foreign University OR
- Olympic/International Participation OR
- Dronacharya Awardee
Related Post …..
Selection procedure :
(1) Through interview including oral test for discipline specific knowledge. In case, number of
candidates are more than five times of the vacancies, short-listing of candidates for
interview shall be carried out on the basis of approved criteria (Annexure-I). Hence, mere
fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for the interview.
(2) The list of eligible shortlisted candidates for interview along with date(s) and place of
interview will be informed individually or posted on SAI website.
(3) The Candidates should note that their candidature at all the stages shall be purely
provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on
verification at any stage before or after Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of
the eligibility conditions; their candidature shall be cancelled by the SAI.
How to Apply :
Through online Application Form available on SAI website
https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs Applications received through any other mode shall
not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Applications received after due date are liable to be summarily rejected. Sports Authority
of India will not be responsible for any delay in the submission of online application form
due to any reason.