Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2021
Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2021, mukhyamantri kisan sahay yojana gujarat 2021, Krushi Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2021 online apply, As we all know how hard is it to grow crops on agricultural land and keep them safe from animals, insects, and weather. After that much hard work if the farmer did not get the satisfactory cost of their crops that is so much disappointing. Farmers go to the market to sell their crops and the markets are usually in cities, so the farmers need a vehicle to transport the crops to the market. And all framers don’t have a vehicle, especially small farmers. They need to arrange a transporter to move their crops to the market. In this delay the crops get affected by the weather and farmer does not get proper rates for their crops, Krushi Sahay Yojana online apply, digital gujarat krushi sahay.
Features of this scheme :
- Gujarat government is ensuring the regeneration and prosperity of the state farmers, as we know this scheme itself is a part of a big agenda to make the farmer’s life easier and give them multiple benefits so that not only current framers but even the people who are interested in farming. They can also get encouragement and our agricultural base economy can grow even more.
- The Govt is realizing that poor farmers of the state are more affected by the lack of transportation, so they decided to give financial assistance for the purchase of agricultural transportation vehicles.
- Gujarat state govt has decided to give the farmers Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000 as financial support to purchase an agriculture transportation vehicle. This amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- This financial support amount will transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account on a one-time basis.
- As per the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Rs 30 crore is already allocated by the financial department of the state government for the initial implementation of the Kisan Parivahan Yojana.
Documents are required to apply for the scheme :
- The farmer needs their resident proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant is a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Farmers need their identification proof like Aadhaar Card.
- Also, they need their professional certificate which is issued by the local Farmers Authority.
- The applicant farmer needs their BPL certificate.
- All candidates must submit a self-declaration that mentioned the farmer does not own a vehicle for crop transportation.
- Farmers must submit their bank details so that he/she gets the amount in their bank account.
Eligibility criteria for this scheme :
- The first and most important is to get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of the Gujarat state.
- To get the scheme benefit, the applicant must be an agriculture farmer by profession.
- Applicant farmers must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, the applicant must be belonging to the small farming categories.
- The applicant farmer does not own a crop transportation automobile.
Application procedure for this scheme :
- Go to the official website.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Then click on the “Update Application” button to fill up the online application form.
- After this, upload the required documents as prescribed in the form.
- Confirm once the application is correct and then submit it online.
- Finally, take a printout of the confirmed application for further reference.
Related Post …..