Indian Navy Recruitment 2021, Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 apply online, indian navy recruitment 2021 notification, A notification has been issued by the Indian Navy for the post of Matric Recruit and this year a total of 350 vacancies have been released for this post. All the candidates who want to apply for this post can apply from 19th July 2021 to 23rd July 2021. Hope you will apply for this post as soon as possible. You will be recruited on this post only according to your qualification, that is, only those candidates who perform well in the selection process will be recruited.
Every year a large number of candidates apply for the post of MR, but only those are selected who are truly eligible for this post. Applications for this post will be started for a fixed time and you cannot apply for this post after the application date is over. Also, let us tell you that after being selected for this post, you will also be given training for a few months, only then you will be fully recruited and complete information about it will be available to you through the organization, Join Indian Navy recruitment 2021, indian navy recruitment 2021 last date.
Post name : Matric Recruit
Total Post : 230
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 20
- Electrician – 18
- Electronics Mechanic – 5
- Fitter – 13
- Machinist – 6
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 5
- Mechanic Refrigeration & AC – 5
- Turner – 6
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 8
- Instrument Mechanic – 3
- Foundryman – 1
- Sheet Metal Worker – 11
- Electrical Winder – 5
- Cable Jointer – 2
- Secretariat Assistant – 2
- Electroplater – 6
- Plumber – 6
- Furniture & Cabinet maker – 7
- Mechanic Diesel – 17
- Mechanic (Marine Diesel) – 1
- Marine Engine Fitter – 5
- Book Binder – 4
- Tailor (General) – 5
- Shipwright (Steel) – 4
- Pipe Fitter – 4
- Rigger – 3
- Shipwright (Wood) – 14
- Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance – 3
- Operator Material Handling at Raw Material Handling Plant – 3
- Tool and Die Maker – 1
- CNC Programmer cum Operator- 1
- Driver cum Mechanic (LMV) – 2
- Painter (General) – 9
- TIG / MIG Welder – 4
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 3
- Engraver – 1
- Painter (Marine) – 2
- Mechanic Radio & Radar Aircraft – 5
- Mechanic (Instrument Aircraft) – 5
- Electrician (Aircraft) – 5
Educational Qualification :
For this post has been decided by the organization, that your educational qualification should be at least 10th pass, then only you can apply. Your 10th should also be passed by any recognized board.
Those who want to apply for the post of MR, have to keep in mind that they can apply only if they were born after 01 April 2001 and before 30 September 2004. If you were born earlier or later than this then you cannot apply.
We know that you all want to know about how much salary you will be given on this post, so in our article, you will be provided with clear information about it. During the initial training period, you will be given a salary of Rs.14,600/-, after completion of training you will be given Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/- at Indian Navy Level 3 and along with this you will get MSP and DA Rs.5,200/- will be given.
Related Post …..
Application Fees :
GEN – Rs.215/-
SC / ST – No fees
Others – Rs.215/-
- First of all, you have to go to the online portal of the Indian Navy.
- Then on the home page, you have to search for the apply option and click on it.
- After clicking, your form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill in all the details asked in the form absolutely correctly.
- After filling in the details, you have to submit the fee and click on submit.
- After that your application will be completed, if you want, you can save it for the future.
Exam Pattern :
Along with applying you should have complete knowledge about the exam so that you can start preparing for the exam in time. In the written test, all the questions will be of MCQ type and the syllabus will come up to 10th class, in the exam, you will be given two sections, which will be GK, Maths, and Science and you will be given only 30 minutes for the exam.