IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021
IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021, central intelligence officer recruitment 2021, has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below.
It is proposed to fill up vacancies in the following ranks in the Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs on absorption/deputation, (including short term contract basis) as mentioned below. The educational qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions for the post are furnished below, intelligence bureau recruitment 2021 apply online, ib acio official website, intelligence bureau recruitment 2021 apply online, intelligence bureau recruitment 2021 official website https://www.mha.gov.in/.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is the internal intelligence agency of India. It was rearranged as a central intelligence office in 1947 under the Ministry of the Interior. The reason for the perception may be that Major General Charles MacGregor was appointed in 1885 as Quartermaster General and Head of Intelligence for the British Indian Army in Simla. The aim was then to monitor the deployment of Russian troops in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of the British Indies via the northwest by the end of the 19th century. In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian revolutionary activities, which was called Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) since 1921. This was a state-run supervisory and control bureau.
Post Name : Various Posts
Total Posts : 527
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation ( as per rules regulation)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Valid Driving Licence, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Please read Official
Pay Scale :
- For ACIO, DCIO, Intelligence Officer, ASO, Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Cook, MTS, Attendant & Other Pay Scale Level-1 to Level-13A.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- For other selection process details please read official notification.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 26-08-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 60 Days
How to apply :
- Download the Intelligence Bureau notification provided below
- Check eligibility details, if eligible
- Click on the MHA IB Recruitment Application form
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload the required documents with the application form
- Send the duly filled application on or before the last date to the following postal address
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
Related Post …..