How to Apply for Driving Licence Online in Gujarat
How to Apply for Driving Licence Online in Gujarat, Get Driving Licence In Gujarat– To legally drive a motor vehicle in the state of Gujarat, an individual must hold a valid driving license. A driving license can be obtained by an individual who holds a learning license. A learning license in Gujarat is issued as per the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 by the Gujarat RTO. A learning license issued in Gujarat is valid for a period of 6 months and an application for the permanent DL can be made after 30 days or within 180 days from the date of issuance of the learning license. Gujarat learning license can be obtained by an individual by following the below-mentioned process.
Online application process to obtain
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
- Click on online services and select driving license related services.
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat.
- Click on apply online and select learning license.
Types of learning licenses issued in Gujarat
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning license to an individual on the basis of the class of vehicle he wants to drive. Below are the types of learning licenses issued to an individual in Gujarat:
- Learning license issued for a light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, delivery vans, etc.
- Learning license issued for a medium passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as tempos and minivans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for a medium goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as delivery trucks, tempos used for transportation of goods.
- Learning license issued for heavy passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as large buses and vans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for heavy goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as huge trucks and vans used for transporting goods.
- Learning license issued for a motorcycle without gear:This type of LL includes vehicles such as scooters and mopeds without gear.
- Learning license for light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as a car, bikes, etc. with gear.
How to Apply for Driving Licence Offline in Gujarat
1. Visit the nearest RTO and obtain an application form
2. The above application form can be also downloaded from the official website and the printed copy needs to be submitted at the RTO.
3.Fill the following details:
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
5. Submit address proof, age proof and passport-size photos.
6.You will get an appointment for the first round of the test where your knowledge of traffic rules will be tested.
7.After passing the test, a learner’s license will be issued. One is required to apply for a permanent driving licence after a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 180 days
The below documents have to be submitted to the Gujarat RTO to obtain a learning license
- Age and address proof documents such as utility bills, PAN card, Aadhar Card, school certificate, birth certificate, etc.
- Application Form 2
- Application fee of Rs. 30
- Learning license test fee of Rs. 25
- Application Form 2
- Passport size photograph
Imperative for an individual to first obtain a learner’s license
- Online application process to obtain a learning Driving Licence In Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test.
Change in Details of Driving License / Obtaining a Duplicate
- Application should be made in Form L.L.D. with details of original driving license and a fee of Rs.200/- should be paid.
- In case applicant has forgotten number of original smart card, then, he can apply for information regarding it by making an application indicating his name, address, date of birth and is required to be pay a fee of Rs.25/-.
- To change details of driving license like name, address, etc., then, an application on plain paper with a smart card fee of Rs.200/- is required to be made.
- N.O.C. from the original licensing authority should be obtained and attached with the application