Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana-2021
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana-2021, Vahli Dikri Yojana has been announced by the State Government of Gujarat. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will commence soon. Today in this article we people are going to discuss about how you can apply for the scheme to grab its benefits in both online/ offline mode, objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria and many other information. Please have a look on the further stated session of this page to know all the details about the scheme.
How To Apply For Vahli Dikri Yojana :
If you want to apply for Vahli Dikri Yojna then you can easily take the form from your nearest Anganwadi. You must have to apply for the scheme after the birth of the girl child and before 1 year after birth. The application will be filled and submitted to Janeva Kendra or you can submit through the Seva Setu. After the submission of the form, you will notice after the 40-45 days of applying for the scheme.
Documents Required :
- Address Proof
- Girl Birth Certificate
- Parents Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- This scheme’s main objective is to empower girls.
- This scheme will help in improve the girl childbirth ratio.
- This scheme will also promote girl education.
Silent Features :
- This scheme is completely government-funded
- The government will give Rs. 110000/- to the beneficiaries
- Applicants can apply through both the modes online and offline too
- Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance directly in their bank account through bank transfer