Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 1826 Post
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 ( GUJARAT CIRCLE ) has released On His official website : https://appost.in Notification of the post of BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM),ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM),GRAMIN DAK SEVAK , Total vaccant post – 1826.
ધોરણ 10 પાસ પર 1826 જગ્યાઓ પર પોસ્ટ ઓફિસમાં ભરતી
પોસ્ટ ઓફિસમાં આવી નવી ભરતી
▪️ કુલ જગ્યા : 1826
▪️ પોસ્ટ : ગ્રામીણ ડાક સેવક (GDS)
▪️ પગાર ધોરણ 10000 થી 14500
ઓનલાઇન અરજી કરવાની છેલ્લી તારીખ : 20.01.2021
Vacancy Details Of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 ( GUJARAT CIRCLE ) : Overview
1.GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 1856 Posts
- EWS – 201
- OBC – 412
- PWD -A – 12
- PWD-B – 10
- PWD-C – 19
- PWD-DE – 3
- SC – 63
- ST – 268
- UR – 838
2. Salary :
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
3.Online Application Start Date : 21/12/2020
4. Online Application End Date : 20/01/2021
5. Online Application Fees : 100/-
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Education Qualifications :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Training : The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards/Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
i. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the
candidates online submitted applications.
ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th
standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the
criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In
case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking
conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points
or grade as 100.
v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as
merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female,EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
How to Apply :
Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and
understood well before registering himself for applying online. Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply
online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or
https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the following basic
details to obtain the Registration Number:-
Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional).
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 for Helpline Number : 079 – 25506240
Get All Government And Other Letest Jobs Update: please Visit our website @ www.gujaratsarakarijob.in
Join Telegram: https://t.me/gujaratsarakarijob
gujaratsarakarijob.in here: New letest jobs in 2020, Gujarat & indian Government jobs, Railway – police – banks – GPSC – UPSC – NEET – nagarpalika – private jobs – company jobs & All other Jobs Update here.. Like – Apply online, call letter, Admit card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study material, Old Question papers, paper solution, Provisional Answer key, Results, Merit list, Walk in interview.
All Exam Notification, Exam Date, Exam Fees, Syllabus, Online Application Process, Exam Preparation Tips, Exam Study Material is All in one Education information website, like Education paripatra, std 1 to 12 all material, textbook, Timetable, all information so Daily visit This Site : gujaratsarakarijob.in
for More Updates.