BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021
BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021, How can I apply for GD Constable 2021?, BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021 online apply, Border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has started the online application process for Constable (GD) Posts.Meritorious sportsperson can apply for BSF Constable Recruitment 2021 on or before 22 September 2021.
BSF Recruitment 2021 Constable GD Posts, Apply Online Dates can be checked here. Apply for BSF GD recruitment 2021 from official website. Today, all of you will be told in our article that your starts from 2021 and how you can apply for it. Along with this, you will also be provided complete information about the application date and eligibility criteria for the post of Constable GD. We hope that you will definitely read our article carefully till the end. To be the first to receive all the letters updates, add our website to the bookmark, BSF Recruitment 2021 official website, BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification, bsf recruitment 2021 last date.
Post name : Constable GD
Total Post : 269
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Application – 09 August 2021
- Application Form Closing Date – 22 September 2021
Educational Qualification :
Read for Advertisement
Sports Qualification :
- Individual event (International/National ) – The sportspersons who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sports events recognised by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian team for last 02 years, or players who have won medal (s) in any National Games or Championship recognised by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned sports)/Junior National level Championship/ National School Games/ All India Inter University Tournaments/Championship held between 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021
- Team Event(International/ National) – In the team event, sportspersons who have won any medals in National Games/National Championship Both(Junior & Senior)/ All India Inter University or any recognised sports meet of respective federation/ Association recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the India Olympic Association during the period of from 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021 while representing State/UT/Sports Control Board, Sports persons should be playing member of the team. However this condition does not apply to medal(s) in International tournaments.
Age Limit : 18 to 23 years
Selection Process :
- Checking of Testimonials/documents
- Measurement of Physical Standard (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Related Post …..
Application Fees :
Apply to you will also have to submit the prescribed application fee, which has been fixed separately for all the categories.
Rs. 21,700-69,100/- and other allowances admissible to Central Government employee from time to time under the rule.
How to apply :
- You have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to search the application option on the home page.
- After searching, you have to fill in all the details on the next page.
- After filling in the details click on submit.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- Save it and download it.
- Also, if you want, you can take out a print copy of the form for future reference.