Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2021
Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2021, ayushman bharat yojana list 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi through video conferencing on 26 December 2020 Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a healthcare initiative taken by the Indian Government to support the well-being of the poor. It comprises two major health initiatives, Health and Wellness Centre (HWC) and Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). Under the PMJAY scheme, over 10 crore families are covered with health insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh. The scheme promises cashless treatment at public hospitals as well as empanelled private hospitals. Moreover, expensive surgeries like knee replacements, coronary bypass, and others are also covered. The prime benefit of the PMJAY scheme is to provide financial protection during unforeseen events. Besides, it offers a plethora of other benefits to ensure financial support throughout their lives.
The Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Scheme :
- It prioritizes girls, women, and senior citizens of India.
- It covers pre-existing diseases, day-care treatments, follow-ups, and so on.
- One can avail medical treatments from all the tertiary and secondary hospitals in India.
- It offers the benefits of national portability in India. Each citizen is eligible to receive the services from anywhere in the country.
How does The Scheme Work :
This scheme mainly takes care of the medical expenses incurred for secondary and tertiary care procedures. You (the beneficiary) do not have to pay any premiums for the insurance coverage. The health insurance plan includes pre and post-hospitalization costs, as well.
ayushman bharat beneficiary list , Visit the official PMJAY website and under the ‘Hospital’ section choose ‘Find Hospital’ to know the empanelled hospitals in your region. All these network government and private hospitals have a professional ‘Ayushman Mitra’ – an individual appointed to coordinate with the beneficiaries of the plan. This expert will be available at the empanelled hospitals and will help you identify eligibility, verify the documents, and guide you through the enrolment process. The eligibility of an individual is checked through several processes. It includes inspecting letters with QR codes that belong to the beneficiary and then verifying the same. The people enrolled in the scheme are identified by the government through different means, but need to possess specific documents. One of the most basic requirements is a bank account.
The eligibility criteria are divided into two broad categories :
RURAL CATEGORY :
Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribes
URBAN CATEGORY :
Rag pickers and beggars
Construction works, plumbers, security guards, and so on
Ayushman Bharat Yojana eligibility Check online :
- Go to the PMJAY official official website
- Click on the ‘Am I Eligible’ option on the website
- Enter your name, phone number, ration card number or the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana URN number. On submitting your mobile number, you’ll receive an OTP
- Submit the generated OTP
- Select the state you reside in
- Click the search button once you’ve filled all the relevant details. When you click search, a list of names will fall under the category
- Look for your name in the list
How to Registration Ayushman Bharat Yojana :
- Generate a patient verification card for your beneficiaries. For card generation, the patient is directed to the PMJAY kiosk.
- Inform yourselves about all the valid charges and payments associated with the PMJAY Scheme.
- Confirm any prevailing sickness or diseases from the provided doctors.
- Obtain a medical treatment or a prescription of medication from the doctors in the case of any severity. If hospitalization is recommended, avail medical facility from Empanelled Healthcare Providers (EHCP) or Public Hospitals.
- After the completion of treatments, receive a discharge certificate/bills/invoices from the hospital.
Ayushman Bharat Registration Documents verification :
- Age proof
- A valid age proof is required to opt for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Provide your identification proof like PAN card or Aadhar Card.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana hospital List :
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the menu tab.
- Now you have to click on the link to find hospital
- As soon as you click on this link, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to select the state, district, hospital type, specialty and hospital name on this page.
- Now you have to enter captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the button of truth.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.